<--! !-->

<--! !-->

Thursday, January 14, 2016

CHRISTMAS WITH THE GEEKS, 2015.

It seems that I've put off blogging for a while haven't I? There's no use in apologizing, it's always the same excuse from me! 2016's been off to a pretty okay start, so this post is a little backtrack to how my friends and I threw a small Christmas party. If you remember, I posted a similar post last year. 

As per usual, we had it at Sara's house. I think by now it's an unspoken rule that Sara's house is our meetup spot, heh. 


Last year we wore ugly sweaters so this year we decided to wear more "formal" holiday party appropriate clothes. Zi's channeling his inner EXO member. 

Compared to last year we also had a LOT more food, but still fun either way.


Nikki brought a ton of chicken. Chicken is always a good idea, thanks Nikki!


Sabrina and her carrot. Sab brought this vegan lasagna dish that I still dream about to this day. Sab, make it again please!

 I'LL TREASURE THIS PHOTO FOREVER ESTHER  CHUNG!!

Esther Chung who we see once in a blue moon. 


The room we took photos in had A+ lighting!! 

Here's to a great 2016, and here's to more adventures with my friends.

.s

No comments:

Post a Comment