<--! !-->

<--! !-->

Monday, May 28, 2012

Friday&Saturday&Sunday

What a weekend! My parents left for Napa Valley Friday afternoon, leaving the entire house to my sister and I. My sister hosted a Korean barbecue party with her friends and I helped out. We went to Greenland again and got ingredients. Bulgogi, Samgyupsal, Brisket, and the side dishes was what we got. I also got a pack of Banana Milk that's unfortunately gone now :c  The only picture I think I took was when they laid out the ingredients or something. haha.


I think my sister bought too much meat because the following three days, I had that as left overs. But I'm not complaining though, it was freaking good. The kimbap was really good. Ugh, I'm craving for some now actually. 

On Saturday, I went over to Sergio's house with a bunch of other people. That morning I felt really tired because of the cooking from the night before, so I told them I'd be there a little later than everyone.


The contact lenses I chose that day made me look like an anime character. hehe

Took this before I left. Ootd? Black and Yellow!



Sergio had this dangerously low hanging chandelier that everyone's heads had hit. But before I hit it, I managed to snag this picture of Elaina and I on it. 


Most of the time there, I talked to Julie, Louis, and Elaina about such things. 


Lauren and I. Her birthday is coming up soon. :D 

Had a really great time at his house. We stayed there for a couple hours, then went off to Pho to eat. Since I ate beforehand, I just had spring rolls and a thai tea that I shared with Julie. I think one thing I won't forget about this day is the amount of talking we all had. Talking about really funny things in general. Afterwards, half the group went to a frozen yogurt place I can't recall, and the other half including me went to U-Swirl. It was my first time there, and it was my first time trying "exploding boba". Exploding Boba looks like colorful tobiko/fish eggs, but is filled with fruity juices/corn syrup. LOL They were really good, and were a little tough to bite. But once you do, it explodes in fruity goodness. haha. 
The rest of the night was the same routine, and soon, everyone went home. hehe. Upon coming home, I got a really pleasant surprise. The creepers I ordered came in the mail. c: 



SUNDAY. SUNDAY. SUNDAY.

Usually, Sunday is everyone's rest day but since it was a 3 day weekend, we took it to our advantage. The morning was really boring, but we all had wanted to do something, so in the midst of idea popping, Elaina just mentioned her house. So to Elaina's house we go!! 


Wore my creepers to Elaina's house. Strangely, these shoes are pretty comfy.


Tiffanie, Elaina, & I. We drove down to Ross J's, but since it was Sunday it closed down at 3PM. Wtf. what business closes down at 3PM? I understand it's Sunday and all but whaaat? haa


ELAINA'S MODELING PICTURES ARE TOO CUTE. HAHAHA. 


The rest of the night was spent trying to solve a damn 1000 piece puzzle.



AT LEAST WE GOT THE EDGES.



When my parents got back from their trip, they got me this Jelly Belly hat. c: 

Oh dear. What an awesome weekend. But now, school is creeping at me. :c



No comments:

Post a Comment