<--! !-->

<--! !-->

Friday, July 24, 2015

REPUBLIQUE

It's been a while hasn't it? I haven't properly blogged in the past month, but that's okay because I've got a few posts coming up soon. One week ago for my sister's 25th birthday, my family and I drove to Los Angeles and had ourselves a little adventure. 

First thing on that list, was to eat. Starting out a vacation by eating at a wonderful restaurant always seems to set things on the right path. I know that I'll be going back to Republique sooner or later. 



Republique's interior design is something you'd see scrolling through an architecture blog on tumblr. I loved how high the ceiling is and how open the restaurant is set up. Republique's set up is also interesting, I really like how you must order first and then get a table. 


Fresh squeezed orange juice. I didn't know that by adjusting the contrast a bit in Photoshop, orange juice could look so attractive. 


My sis and I shared this big bowl of Kimchi Fried Rice. Absolutely delicious! 


Mom had a Croque Madame. 


Dad had this salmon on avocado open faced sandwich. I forget what the name is, but it was really good also. 


Dessert was this most beautiful Belgian Waffle. The fruits were so sweet and the texture of the waffle was crunchy, but fluffy. (i die)

Republique is located on 624 La Brea Avenue, so if you have the chance to visit LA, eat here. 

.s

No comments:

Post a Comment