<--! !-->

<--! !-->

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Morning Coffee

I feel as if the older I get, the harder it is for me to hang out with close friends. Busy schedules, school, all that stuff kind of get in the way of hanging out, but hey that's life. I do love though, whenever we have that one day where we can all meet up and chill out, even if it is only for a few hours. Luckily today was a wonderful opportunity to hang out with my two favorite weirdos, Tiffanie and Nikki. Remember them from the San Francisco blogs?

A few hours ago we met up for morning coffee; or in Tiff's case, her morning tea latte at probably our new favorite coffee shop, Sunrise Coffeehouse. I've constantly heard about this place through my friends but never really had the time to go. So when this hang out came to be, it worked out!! 

I was expecting the place to be a far drive but in actuality it really isn't. I was a bit shocked though because where Sunrise Coffee is located, I've never actually seen that area! I loved how right behind them is a paintball arena. Diverse surroundings are always a must. 


I love how right where you order your drinks, they have a selection of Hario made coffee contraptions. Also, it's pretty awesome how you could buy some of the coffee beans they have, and they give you the option to have them grounded. I'm just not sure how much they are. 


I ordered a Mocha Latte while Nikki had herself a French Vanilla one. Excuse the crudeness of this shot, lol. 

 
We spent the majority of our time catching up with each other. Somehow the conversation went from "Oh I absolutely hate the parking at UNLV" to "Yeah this person asked me if I've ever been in love" to "Same person asked me what car I liked?". For the most part, it was Nikki brightening up our morning with her stories. :) 


The weather in the morning was perfect, but when we left a little before 12, this massive heatwave just came out of nowhere. No bueno. September, you're supposed to be cool and breezy, not dry and blazing. 


Until next time Sunrise Coffee! Thanks for having us! 

and thank you for reading! 

.x

No comments:

Post a Comment