<--! !-->

<--! !-->

Friday, September 12, 2014

Quick Update.

Hi guys! I'm terribly sorry for the lack of posts going on here. Things have been quite hectic for me! If you don't follow me on any of my social media, I started University three weeks back! So far the experience has been extremely new, but fun nonetheless. I plan on starting to blog more starting next week. Probably gonna be bringing my camera around school to take pictures and stuff. 

Here are just some quick updates that have happened within the three weeks I was gone. 

1. I was recently interviewed by Emma and India from TheMessyHeads in regards to my art! You can read their interview about me, right over (here). I can't thank them enough for interviewing me and featuring some of my favorite pieces on their oh-so lovely blog. 

2. Like I said above, I started University!! I'm a graphic design major and so far I've been doing projects that require so much of my patience. I had to do a zine recently in which everything had to be cut out and glued. Not really my forte, my hey I managed! What's next? We have another paper cutting project, but in regards to our favorite book or short story. Mine's got something to do with Antoine de Saint-Exupery's The Little Prince. 

3. In lieu of New York Fashion Week and my sudden resurgence into the Naruto fandom; I drew bunch of fashion illustrations based upon the idea if Konoha had their own Fashion Week, lol. I want to do a post with that soon. 

4. I've been reading a whole ton as of recent. Currently on my Kindle, I'm reading Betty Halbreich's I'll Drink to That: A Life in Style, With a Twist. Betty Halbreich is the legendary stylist up at Bergdorf Goodman, she was a stylist before it was even fashionable to be a stylist. On print, I'm reading another memoir, but this time it's Grace Coddington's. I think what drew me to the book was when I first learned of her when I watched The September Issue.

5. I learned how to put gas in my car by myself. lmao. 

Well, for now this is all that's been going on in my life! Look for newer posts by next week! I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment