<--! !-->

<--! !-->

Monday, January 5, 2015

christmas from us.

This post is two weeks late! If you follow me on any of my social media, I posted how I was vacationing back in the Philippines and Tokyo. Before that however, I had a little Christmas dinner with my closest friends. We threw a little party at Sara's house and played games+had really good food. Sara makes the spiciest Jambalaya. Here's some of the pictures from that night. 

At the usual time of 3, we all met up and waited for everyone to come. As per usual, Nikki, Keita, and I were the first ones there, then Esther, and Sab as she had a doctor's appointment. We all wore our "ugly" sweaters. Kind of tradition here in the US, wear the ugliest Christmas sweaters at holiday parties, hah. 


Nikki's in love with Sara's nephew LOL


Esther brought DIY hand rolls. Basically, California Rolls but not in roll form? Still really really good!



We played Dance Central, which honestly is so fun but extremely exhausting! Sara's a pro at this game, lol. Keita and I danced to 2NE1's I Am The Best and severely screwed up a lot of the moves. Unlike Just Dance, you have to use your entire body for this, lol. 


Keita made this type of Chiffon cake that tasted really good! Esther is sneezing, I think. 


Sabrina Chang vs. VIXX, who will make it out alive? Who will be the winner? Who will be the loser? Stay tuned. (It's Sab.) lol 

Our little get together wouldn't be complete with a round of Guesstures. 


Esther is the queen of this game, even if it takes her team the entire 30 seconds to guess one word. 

Yeah I'm not entirely sure what Esther's doing here. 


Then, cheesy Christmas photos!


We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! Look forward for the next couple posts regarding my trip to Manila and Tokyo! Thanks for reading.

.x

No comments:

Post a Comment