<--! !-->

<--! !-->

Saturday, April 25, 2015

flowerpower//gothicromantic

The week before my Spring Break, I decided to do a photoshoot with Sara and Keita. Keita's actually my first male model so I was super excited to photograph him! The theme of the shoot was an antithesis of things. The first part was a flowery doe/deer theme, the second, a dark and edgy one. Sara's makeup skills are so good, I owe it to her for helping and modelling. 


Keita's half Japanese and half American (i dont know what shade of white Keita is tbh), so his look was perfect for this shoot. It was a breath of fresh air having a male model aside from myself to photograph! 


The freckles Sara drew on herself and Keita were so adorable. The mini deer antler headband Sara has on was also a nice touch. 


The GothicRomantic shoot is my personal favorite. 


I loved the makeup job Sara did on Keita's eyes! They complimented her look as well, you guys can expect to see Keita in more of my shoots! 


I had a lot of fun doing this shoot with these two and since the theme was primarily makeup centered, Sara deserves all the credit in helping make this shoot super successful. Along with Keita whom made his debut as my model for this shoot. Thanks again guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment