<--! !-->

<--! !-->

Friday, April 10, 2015

I'm alive??

Hello! It's been a really long time hasn't it? I can't make anymore excuses as to why I've been gone for so long. The only one I can honestly say that played a big part in my absence was school. My second semester of college started way back in January and it's ending in a little less than three weeks! It's crazy how short this semester was compared to the last one. But, it's been way too busy.

I didn't realize how hard my 3D design class would be until we started. Now don't get me wrong, I love the class, but with each project I could not for the life of me find the time to do any sort of blogging you know? Each project that came I would get so excited in doing, but whenever I'd have a short break I'd get so exhausted that I wouldn't even want to blog.

Now that the semester is coming to a close, I'm finding a lot more free time, so why not start things up again?

My Japan trip posts will be continued, along with many other things.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment